Momma's Day

It's Mother's Day here on Earth. Or maybe just in the US, since according to my daily planner, Mother's Day in Mexico was this past Friday. I pray that my momma will feel my love today. And everyday. I didn't get her a present this year, which wouldn't really come as a surprise to her because I always fell short in the present giving arena. Last year I bought her a card approximately 30 minutes before I was to meet up with my family for brunch. She loved me anyway. Moms are so good at that. Even though I messed up a lot, which is an extreme understatement, she kept loving me anyway. A few of my friends do that too. I can't quite understand why but I thank God for them just the same. I hope that if you are reading this, you will be encouraged to give your momma a big hug! I wish that I could give my momma just one more hug. It's kind of like when you have to say goodbye to someone and you say "just one more hug, I promise!" I wish I could have that moment with her. Please know how special this time with your momma is, because it is NEVER enough time. Trust me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months