Lindsay Graduated

Mommy! Your baby, Lindsay, graduated from college today! We are so proud of her! You must be too! I can picture you running around the clouds telling everyone about your baby's college graduation! Momma, she looked beautiful! I hope you saw her!

We have been in Tennessee since Thursday. It's weird to be on a trip without you. I feel homesick. I guess that is because I miss you. I'm sure when we get back home I will still feel homesick.

I wish you could have been here today. Actually I wish you could be here everyday. May 4, 2013, was your biggest goal. You were so close to making it. I know God's timing is perfect but I wonder why He didn't see fit for you to come to graduation. I assume that you probably know why now that you are in Heaven.

Mommy, Lindsay wore your necklace today! She was so happy and also sad when daddy gave it to her. I can't believe you have already bought her graduation present before you left. Daddy actually gave it to her on the day of your service. I think that was a good time for it. I think she is so brave because I can't imagine not having you at my graduation.

I miss you like CRAZY. I still feel like I am going to see you so soon. I wish that was true. Until then, I will write you these letters.

Love, Kelsey

P.S. Please reply! The address is the one you've always known.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months