Birthday Eve

I remember that when I was younger my mom would come into my bedroom at night on the eve of my birthday and we would talk about all the things that had happened in the past year. Things like accomplishments or events, etc. So that's what I am going to do right now.

- had my 1 yr. anniversary of working at my job last June
- threw a cool party for momma last July
- bought my very first car all by myself in October
- cruise with the biddies in December!
- ziplined, ruin climbed, snorkeled
- rode Sky Rush at Hersheypark
- attended a few weddings
- momma met Jesus in April
- celebrated Lindsay's college graduation in May

That's all I can think of for right now. Miss you mommy! I wish I could see you tomorrow. She was scared like crazy the day before I was born. She didn't need to be because she was the best mommy! Coco would say "happy birthday baby!" 

goodbye 23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months