Two Months

Hi Momma

This past Saturday marked 2 months since you met Jesus. June 8, 2013. I miss you like crazy. 

Life is still moving, although I wish it would stop. I am so lonely most of the time. I wish you were here to hang out with. How is Heaven? I hope it's awesome! That's me trying not to be selfish, wishing you were here. 

Daddy went to a party with your friends on Saturday. I didn't know he was going until he was there and texted me. I'm sure it was very hard for him. 

As for my job, I'm tired of it. I want a new one. My dream job would be to work in television...probably the news. I still watch Good Morning America everyday. I would totally work there. I am transitioning from school to camp. That will be a nice change. It will be different this year because of new regulations but hopefully it will still be fun. 

To take up some of my time, I signed up to help out with the children's ministry at my church 3 times this summer. This past Sunday was my first time. It went pretty well. I will do it again next month and then once more in August.

Coco, there is a half-marathon I am thinking about doing next year. It's called the Disney Princess Half Marathon. A few of my friends want to do it. I am so hesitant to sign up for a few reasons. 1. I have never run that far in my life. 2. I'd have to train in the dead of winter. 3. Anxiety. 4. I'm really not very good at it so I tend to only like things I am good at.

I do love Disney World and I love my friends. Do those positives outweigh my negatives? What do you think Coco? I've been praying that God would give me an answer but I can't seem to figure that out.

My bed broke today. Metal broke from metal. I think Dad is annoyed. I got that bed in 9th grade so I guess that happens over time? I will be sleeping on my mattress on the floor for the next couple of weeks...maybe months. Then when I was vacuuming where my bed was, I sucked up my iPhone cord and that definitely made Dad mad. He fixed it but he is mad so he told me to fix my own bed. So I don't know what I will do. 

Oh mommy I miss you so very much. I wish I could come be with you. This life is too tiring and I'm so over it. 

I love you more than the total number of shoes that exist in the world. 

Love,
Kelsey

P.S. Disney Princess Half Marathon? Yes or no? Please reply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months