Debbie's Birthday

Hi Momma,

Today is Debbie's birthday. Did you remember? I hope so. We went to the Greek restaurant in Mechanicsburg for dinner. It was delicious. Dad, Linds, and I got Deb this beautiful gold cross necklace with diamonds for her birthday. Dad signed your name on his card. She liked it a lot. She cried. I hate that we all have to cry on our birthdays now because we miss you so much. 

I cry all the time. For the past few weeks, I have cried everyday. I just can't stop. I miss you more than anything. I wanna see your face. I wanna hug you. I love you always. 

Love, 
Kelsey


I'll leave you with a song that I heard this week on the radio. I have heard it before. It came on last night, when I was driving home from therap

Don't be mad if I cry
It just hurts so bad sometimes 
Cause everyday it's sinking in
And I have to say goodbye all over again

You know I bet it feels good to have the wait of this world
Off your shoulders now
I'm dreaming of the day
When I'm finally there with you

Save a place for me 
Save a place for me
I'll be there soon...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months