Birthday

Oh momma. Every time I write to you my eyes fill up with tears. 

My birthday was on Friday. I wanted to write to you on that day but time got away from me. I thought about you all day. I even watched the videos I have of you. I haven't watched them since the day that you met Jesus. 

I woke up on my birthday feeling awful. My stomach hurt like crazy and I ended up staying home from work. My two sweet friends, H & L spent the entire afternoon with me and planned a surprise party for me. They even planned dessert at the Melting Pot. I wish you could have been there! Momma I don't deserve my friends at all. I feel like I take them for granted just like I took you for granted. 

Momma this life is hard. I miss you times infinity. I can't stop crying for you. 

I love you always,
Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months