Thirteen Months

Momma,

The thirteenth month feels almost weird. After I wrote to you at one year, it felt like that was the end and now my journey of letters is done. I know it's just because it's the first month after one year. I think it's okay if I don't have a lot to say this month. These letters are real and so it is what it is.

I feel like not much happened in the thirteenth month. We didn't go anywhere or have any big events. I spent my days going to work, hanging out with friends, and babysitting. The Friday before Easter, I had off work so Dad and I went and played golf. I did terrible, but it was fun. The weather is finally starting to get nice around here, and I love having a job where I get to walk outside multiple times a day. I also ordered my  bridesmaid dress for Kristy's wedding but it doesn't come in until July. I haven't seen some of my friends in a while and so I am hoping that with summer coming up that I will get to be reunited with them!

I am going to end my letter here because I just don't have too much to say. I could literally talk to you nonstop if you were here but sometimes it is hard to write everything into these letters.

Momma, I love you so very much. I miss you always.

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months