The Night Before

Mommy,

Tomorrow I will attempt to run my first half marathon. It's not just any half marathon but it's the Disney Princess Half Marathon! 

I am starting to feel my nerves but I keep praying to God and trusting him with all of my anxiety. I know that you will be watching me tomorrow as I attempt to reach a goal that has been 9 months in the making and 4 months in the training. Oh and one broken back bone. Tomorrow I will run my little heart out and I will fight my anxiety and my fears and I will run like I have at least 175 miles before. 

Mommy, I miss you like crazy and I wish you were here. Please be watching Coco, cause this one's for you!

Love always,
Kelsey

P.S. You'll have to get up early tomorrow since the run starts at 5:30am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months