Three Months

Hi Momma,

Today is three months. 3 months without your voice. 3 months with no hug. 3 months with no "I love you".

I continue to miss you like crazy. I don't think I will ever be able to stop. For a few weeks I just cried everyday. I thought I would cry everyday for the rest of my life. Sometimes I still think that.

Here is what is new:

We bought a new couch. It's a sectional and we think you would love it! It isn't being delivered until the end of August so we will have time to re-do the room...new carpet and paint. It's so weird to do things like this without you. 

Camp is almost halfway over. I am looking into other jobs for the Fall but we will see what happens. I'm trusting God with it. 

Lindsay still doesn't have a job but I guess she is looking. Dad still plays a lot of golf.

I got into a big fight with them a little over a week ago and I wanted nothing more than to talk to you. I hate that...not being able to talk to you. I love to write you letters even though it always makes me cry.

This upcoming weekend is The Color Run in Philly. All of the biddies are doing it. Lindsay and Deb are too. 

Momma I still love you soooo much. I wanna see you more than anything. 

Love, 
Kelsey

P.S. please reply if you can! I would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months