Too Many

Dear Momma,

It has been a while since I have written to you. Life just gets crazy. I still think about you every hour, multiple times. I want you back.

Yesterday we celebrated Grandma's life. You already know that since you were reunited with her when she left Earth to go to Heaven. The service drew just a small crowd. It was nothing like the celebration that we had for you! 

I miss you more than I can say. I still tear up when I end up telling someone about you. It's still so fresh for me. Tonight I didn't have much to do and I was thinking about how I wish I would have spent more time with you. I couldn't have known though. I couldn't have known that the time was going to be so short. I can't believe you aren't here anymore. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop saying that.

Two celebrations of life are two too many for this year. I don't want to go to anymore. I hope there aren't any more this year. Life is so fragile. You lived yours well. 

Love,
Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months