It's Your Birthday

Momma,

Today is your birthday. I was dreading getting out of bed this morning, but I was able to do it. God is looking out for me even when I feel far away from Him. 

I thought about you all day. I miss you more than I ever thought that I could miss someone. 

I'm guessing that there aren't any birthdays in Heaven because that seems like it would only make sense during our time on Earth. I hope you could feel our love today. We went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill. We didn't talk about you too much. I always want to talk about you but I think some of the family feels uncomfortable doing that. Our waitress asked us if we were celebrating anything and we told her that we were celebrating you. The restaurant took 10% off our meal. I guess they felt bad for us. They don't need to though; you love(d) Jesus so you're in Heaven....waiting for us. 

I didn't not get you a present this year because I was not sure what you would want. I hope that's okay. I wish I could give you the biggest hug. In just a few days it will be Monday, July 8, 2013...3 months since you left Earth for eternity. I love you always.

Love, 
Kelsey

P.S. if you have time, please reply. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months