Christmas 2014

Momma,

Today was our second Christmas without you. It's crazy how it can feel like so long without you. We went to Deb's house for dinner last night and it was so yummy! Then Deb, JP and I went to the 11pm Christmas Eve Service. That is not a service we ever went to with you but for the last two years, that is when we go. 

Lindsay was super sick over with the stomach bug so we took our time getting up this morning. Deb and John came over around 10:30 and we opened presents. 
Presents on presents. Literally.

We all have a. I've time opening gifts. I got a new Northface and the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay, among other things. 

In the afternoon we drove the 2 minutes to Deb and JP's house for Christmas dinner. We ate too much food and watched tv and napped. Christmas is so tiring. We definitely missed you. But we miss you everyday. 

Christmas isn't about Earthly presents. The best gift I have ever received the gift of Jesus Christ. For that gift saved my life. It saved yours too! Which is why I know you are in Heaven and I look forward to seeing you there! 

Do they have a big party in Heaven for Jesus' birthday? I can't wait to experience that someday. The year 2014 ends in a week and it is our first calendar year without you. You never wrote out the year 2014 on any piece of paper. As we move into 2015, we get closer to the end of our second year without you. I wish so much everyday that I could have you here! I can't though, so I'll just keep on waiting. 

Merry Christmas, Coco!

Love, 
Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Four Months