Twelve Months

Momma,

Today, April 8, 2012, is the twelfth month since you have been gone. I probably don't even need to say how much I miss you.

I am actually having trouble remembering all of the things that have happened in the past month. It was a quiet month. Winter has been dragging on and on. The sun comes out at times but it is still always cold. The temperature is always in the 40's lately and is accompanied by wind or rain. We even had 2 snow storms come through in the past month, although, they were small.

I usually have to look through my phone pictures to see if anything interesting happened each month. I really don't have too many pictures for the twelfth month. Some of the few pictures from the past month include: a wedding, chocolate world, trying on bridesmaid dresses, the weather, and hanging out with friends. I know that some months will be like that where not much has happened. As the weather gets warmer, Momma, you can be sure that I will have more exciting things to post about.

My heart is still very sad because as we all know, the twelfth month, is also a very big milestone. I'm just going to end this right here. Momma, just because I didn't have much to say doesn't mean that I miss you any less.

Love you,
Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months