Thirty Three Months

Mom,

I'm getting so awful at these monthly posts. Last month was mostly December so Christmas and New Years.

Not much happened during the middle of December. I think I got a head cold one weekend. 

I had 11 days off for Christmas Break which was awesome! I got so much cleaning done and I had time to hang out with friends and it was just a really good break! 

We had a decent Christmas. I went to my church's Christmas Eve service at 5 and then we went to Deb's house for Make Your Own Pizza Night. It was delicious! 
Apparently, I deleted the picture I was going to put in here. Deb and I went to the 11pm service at Aldersgate on Chridtmas Eve. I went right to bed after getting home. The next morning we opened presents at our house and then we went up to Deb's in the afternoon for dinner. It was nice. We for sure missed you though! 

For New Year's Eve, I drove out to Lancaster to meet up with one of my friends who I don't see very often. We just basically hung out but it was still cool! Then I went to Maria and Cody's house for New Year's Eve. We ate, played cornhole in the basement and hung out. I left at around 2am. So I was basically useless the next day. I woke up after 10 but didn't really function until well after 12. Then we all went to your friend's house for the New Year's Day party. When we got home, I was glad to have two more days off before going back to work. Those two days went fast though! 

Lindsay and I are preparing to go on our big trip next Friday, the 15th! Oh how I wish you could know about it! That's what I miss a lot: telling you about big things! 

I hope you're doing well! I miss you a lot. And I love you a lot!

Kelsey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Four Months