Thanksgiving

Momma,

Today is Thanksgiving. It's our first big holiday without you. I watched the parade on TV this morning. I couldn't help but think that you probably had a great view from where you are! 

We went over to Deb's house around noon and ate all day. I feel like we sort of pretended that it was just like any other day. Last Thanksgiving, you only stayed for the meal and then went home to rest. It sort of felt like you were just resting today and didn't want to be around too many people. 

I think Christmas will be really hard though. 

Momma, since you can't be here, I am thankful that you are in Heaven and free of cancer. We miss you soooo much. 
The days are still so hard without you. I know you are waiting for us and I wish I could come to Heaven right now but I know God is going to say, "not today Kelsey". 

Mommy, I love you forever and ever.

Kelsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Momma's Day