Twenty One Months

Momma,

It's my first post of 2015. Today is January 8, 2015, the twenty-first month without you. 

This past month covered the middle and end of December but I feel like I don't have much to say about that. I did a lot of Christmas shopping. 

We also saw the Harrisburg Heat play a few days after Christmas. Unfortunately, they lost this game.

Well I didn't post on New Year's and that's okay because there really wasn't much to write about. On NYE morning, I had absolutely no plans. Deb decided to make last minute reservations for Mikado so we ate dinner there. It was delicious as always! After that, Lindsay and her boyfriend watched a movie on the family room tv so I watched tv in my room until right before midnight when I went downstairs to watch it. And then I went to bed. I worked that entire week at my client's house. So each day I spent a couple of hours there fulfilling my break week hours for work. It was still really nice to have lots of time off! 

Deb had us over for breakfast so she could try out her new waffle maker. It was awesome! She made blueberry waffles with homemade blueberry syrup!

I sure hope that this post didn't bore you Momma. I'd be disappointed if this was the only letter you'd ever be able to read from me because it's not super jam packed. Regardless, I think you would be so happy to hear from me. Oh what I would do to hear from you. 

Mommy, please know that I love you big time! 

Kelsey

P.S. Miss you more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Running

The Hurt & The Healer

Six Months